Monday, August 8, 2011

Life as I Know it // Ch-ch-changes

 Roses at the Dunedin Botanical Gardens - Taken by Me

Woohoo this is it!! I've spent the last 3 or so hours fixing up my blog and this is the result! And THIS is my 100th post! All very exciting. And unplanned. But super exciting.

So for those of you who wanna know more about me - click on the Polaroid-style pictures over on the right. There you can find out all about me and why I started this blog, my outfits and style, my cake decorating, the dance reviews I do and why I love baking so much!

There is also a new little button down a bit further. Wanna be button friends? Let me know and I'll stick yours on my page!

Also to add to all this excitement, I now have 72 followers!! Who would have thought!! When I first started this blog I wasn't sure anyone would read it as it really is a mish-mash of all the different things I love. But I'm so happy all you guys stop by and read my posts and leave me nice comments! Thank you!

What do you think of the new layout? Do you like it? I'm no Graphic Designer but I'm pretty happy with what I've achieved with the limited knowledge I have!


4 comments:

  1. This layout design looks so, so good! I am super impressed! I really love the little polaroid links :) Great job!

    Oh yeah, and happy 100 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, big congratulations! <3 And I love the new layout!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layout - it's sleek and clean.
    The side bar is really clear aswell.
    Love it.

    Beks xx

    ReplyDelete