Monday, August 22, 2011

Dreamy Interiors // Dream Office

My Office






 I went to see a house in the weekend and although I've been trying to tell myself to not get attached until I know for sure there is nothing wrong with it, I think I have a crush...

First on my mind of course is my home office. I've already started collecting a few bits and pieces, including some glass jars for pens and pencils and some little vintage shelves I'm gonna paint white. 

Above are some of the things I would love to include in my office - a squishy chair to relax on morning tea breaks with a coffee or milo in a pretty patterned mug, some textured cushions in velvet and gold sequins for a little bit of sparkle, a white dresser for storage and filing, storage boxes in black, white and purple, a pretty vintage lamp on my desk, a little bit of a Moroccan influence with cushions and lanterns and a pretty pair of sparkley shoes to look at or wear when I'm having a rough day...

I hope everything is ok when the bf and I go look at the property report at the council tomorrow! I'm trying not to think about it too much (although it doesn't seem to be working!!) so I hope it's all good!!

What colour scheme would you use in an office or study? Would you keep it neutral or go all out in brights? Or soft pastels? 


3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I bet you will have the best home office ever! And you will be able to plan such lovely cakes there! :) I hope you find a really wonderful place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your office ideas sound lovely, i like your ideas of white with splashes of colour and sparkle. That way you can change things around if you feel like it. good luck with the house, hope it all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh are you buying a house in Invers? Prices down there are so cheap compared to other cities!! Love the office ideas x

    ReplyDelete