Friday, September 2, 2011

Dreamy Interiors // Dressing Room

Dream Dressing Room






One thing I would love in my dream house would be a dressing room especially or me! Now ideally  would love a walk in wardrobe type-thing, but of course thats a bit hard to find in our price range!

So if everything goes to plan I would love a little room where I can have my dresser, a mirror, a clothes rack for my favourite pieces to hang on, a little sewing table with my sewing machine and a few sparkley bits and bobs. I would also include a comfy chair to relax on and a couple of cushions and a throw blanket!

I figured this would go down well with the bf as it would keep the master bedroom so much tidier! Win-win?

What do you think? Do you have a walk-in wardrobe or dressing room?  

 

2 comments:

  1. A dressing room would be divine.

    (A mirror that you can see the front and the back of an outfit would be on my wish list.)

    beks xx

    ReplyDelete