Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Outfit Post - Grey Days and Tutu's





 Grey Cardigan - Mosgiel Salvation Army, T-Shirt - Factory,  
Purple and Black Scarf - Unknown, Tulle Tutu Skirt - Recycle Boutique, Tights - Kmart,  
Boots - The Warehouse, 'Love' Ring - Lovisa
I took these photos outside my house last weekend, so they're a little bit old! I love this little house, it's a art deco townhouse. It's very compact which is great when you're trying to heat it and it has character and personality which I think every home needs! This is the view of the house once you emerge from the path through the trees before you get to the front door. It's so nice living hidden in the trees over looking the North End of Dunedin. 

This was my Saturday outfit for running some errands, including a visit to the local bakery for a cream donut, my weakness when it comes to bakeries!
I have had this tulle skirt for a while but haven't got around to photographing it until now. It's quite a fun skirt to wear and I always feel like a bit of a ballerina when I put it on! 

So many outfit posts include these boots. I do wear them all the time, and for the price I paid and the amount of wear they are getting I think they're holding up well!
I hope everyone had a great weekend. The bf made a quick weekend visit (I haven't seen him for 3 weeks) before heading to Invercargill to start his new job. I'll be going down in about 3 weeks, I've told my boss at work I'm leaving so it seems real now! Exciting times ahead!


5 comments:

  1. love your look

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Art Deco houses! How exciting to be moving to a new city and job. Hope to read all about op-shopping in Invercargill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is truly lovely. It makes me feel so warm and cosy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! Love the layering!

    ♥ Gina Michele
    CrochetClouds.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey hun, thanks for stopping by :)
    I'm always thrilled to find another kiwi!!
    I've just become a follower.
    I can't seem to view your photos though :( I'm not sure why - I can see the mini photos on bloglovin but not the actual photos on your blog...

    ReplyDelete